Sunday, July 30, 2006

Life Changing Experience

“For me this course has been a life changing experience. I must admit that I have attended many other leadership courses and this one is the top of the notch. I mean it is the best one I have ever attended so far. I could have not have asked for any more than these.
When I returned from Brisbane, we were just finishing our Orientation. I was asked to do my final session on Communication between office and missionaries on the field or the sending churches and supporters. One skill that I learnt was in the area of How to Lead a Workshop. Without delay I used it and it really worked.
The next day we had a farewell meal for all the trainees and again I was able to give my talk using what I learned in the LMC. Again it worked very well. Later my wife told me that my way of presentation upfront really improved.”

Kini Kila (OM leader in Papua New Guinea)

No comments: