Friday, May 12, 2006

How people described the course:

  • “You have built an excellent power-packed set of tools that can make my ministry more fruitful.” (Mindy Lamberty - USA)
  • “This is a course that comes once in a lifetime.” (Alemayehu Hailu - Ethiopia)
  • “This course presents a balanced view of leadership, with clear, practical and spiritual challenge to all who desire to grow in their responsibility and who want to go beyond the superficial in their life and service.” (Titus Olumuyiwa - Nigeria)
  • “This course provided some wonderful tools and some good practice to enhance godly leadership.” (Vince Griffis – USA Missionary High School Teacher)
  • “It is very timely and needed to rescue the African church.” (Emmanuel Ngeh – Cameroon)
  • “The course gives basic information that I learned previously, but it was good to review these things and it motivated me to change.” (George Schulz – USA Executive Director of SIL Cameroon)
  • "This course is essential for anyone who wants to succeed in leadership." (Ngoh Rapheal Febia Cameroon)
  • “This course will have a great impact on my future ministry.” (Frederic Walraven – Holland, Brethren Missionary)
  • “This course has brought a turning point in my life and ministry.” (Adebayo Kolawole – Cameroon)
  • “This is the best input I have ever received in my whole education.” (Martin Beyala - Cameroon)
  • “This course saved me three years of management schooling. It gave what I needed.” (Kafah N.Mekwi – Cameroon Campus Crusade)
  • “This is a basic, workable and practical training in leadership and management and I pray that it will benefit many more people.” (Dr. Michel Kenmogne – Cameroon, Director of Cabtal)
  • "Across Africa there are many in a position of leadership who lack the skills to be effective. This is not really their fault. They had no one to teach them. In the year 2001 I dissolved a ministry I was leading. If I had done this course, the story would have been different.” (Efi Walters – Cameroon Church Relations for Cabtal)
  • “This course is timely for African leaders.” (Sule Aufa – Nigeria Director of NBT)
  • “Though I was skeptical at first, I found the course very helpful, motivating and practical.” (Pete Kluck – USA)
  • “This course is very inspiring!” (Sinclair Gabriel Tehegyu – Cameroon)
  • “This training is necessary for leaders!” (Pastor Timothee – Chad)

No comments: